Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm back bitchezz!

We got another tourny comming up mid March and Arnold is back. I've been training lots.

I took out the strength workouts and left the conditioning ones. Right now I go to bjj practise about 4 times a week and have 4-5 conditioning workouts throughout the week. I'm structuring them to mimic my matches. My matches will be 5 mins long. So I'm going full out for 6 minutes in my workouts, then resting 1 min and going all out for 6 minutes again. I'll try to stretch it to 7 soon.

I've also started comming up with a game plan.

a) I must practise pulling guard 20 times after every class to get used to the feeling.
b) If I end up in my guard I'll branch off into Pitstop, or Rubber Guard to overhook.

I also have to make 172 pounds, which shouldn't be so bad considering the weigh -ins are the day before.

To add to all of this I'm back in school starting Tuesday.

Looks like I got lots of stuff on my plate. It's in times like these where I strive to keep things simple.

1. Business/School
2. Working out/gf

No comments: